Assignar is an operations software platform built for construction contractors. We’re a mission-critical business platform for our customers. They have large mobile workforces and heavy equipment, along with complex back-office processes required to run their businesses. With Assignar, they’re able to manage their operations simply as well as gain insights and visibility into their business.
We are headquartered in Denver CO, as well as having our head office in Sydney, Australia and co-working spaces throughout Australia.
We are looking for a Strategic/Enterprise Account Executive to join our team in Australia, with a preference for Victoria-based candidates.
About the role
- Strategic/Enterprise Account Executive
- Remote based working - managing large profile names and accounts
- Construction technology cloud solution
As a Strategic/Enterprise Account Executive at Assignar, you are responsible for promoting and driving sales of Assignar products across your specified regions. You will be managing the entire sales cycle – from prospecting through to qualification, demo, negotiation and close – with decision-makers from various levels and departments within construction companies.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Drive new business revenue across ANZ
- Work closely with APAC Sales director to expand the current enterprise pipeline and customer base
- Use various methods to create demand and build your, and Assignar’s profile
- Seek to understand the prospects the business needs in order to effectively present a solution
- Book and conduct product demonstrations online & face to face (if applicable)
- Utilise Salesforce & Salesloft to track and record all activity within a specified territory
- Master and maintain a strong knowledge of market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends
Benefits and perks
What’s in it for you?
- Early to engage in high growth, globally expanding software business
- Great team, great culture with a path to further opportunity
- Selling an innovative, high tech product and solving real business needs
- Good base salary package including car allowance, all the tools needed, and uncapped commission – OTE of $200,000+
- Internal SDR team assisting where possible in the generation of leads
Skills and experience
Essential for this role:
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience as a sales quota-carrying field with enterprise sales scope in a B2B software sales organisation,
- 5+ years of experience in construction based selling within a similar function; focused on selling a software solution to drive productivity and improve operational efficiency
- Self-starter with an ability to generate and build quota/pipe revenue in order to achieve and exceed quota targets
- Be a strong relationship builder, networker with a real understanding of businesses and the commercial challenges they face
- Technical around business process and commercial operations in order to understand how to configure product or change management for prospective customers
- Have a strong understanding of consultative selling approaches in order to build trust, identify the business need, and recommend solutions for the prospect
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Documented success in turning both qualified and unqualified leads into sales revenue and an understanding of the sales process
Non-essential but advantageous:
- Construction operations experience in areas like civil contracting, rail, traffic control, mining, or other construction subcontracting
- SaaS or other software sales
- Strong desire to help construction companies succeed