Assignar is an Australian technology company based in Sydney, Australia & Denver, Colorado building a cloud SaaS platform developed to help construction contractors run their operations by improving productivity, efficiency, and safety - helping contractors compete in a highly competitive landscape.
Assignar provides end-to-end real-time management of a company's workforce, assets, materials, and compliance. Assignar's intelligent and innovative platform solution allows contractors to use advanced digital and mobile tools that enable scheduling, compliance, communication, field data collection & workforce management and tracking in real-time to provide a true operational platform delivering real benefits.
About the role
As an Account Executive at Assignar, you are responsible for promoting and driving sales of Assignar products across North America. You will be managing the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, demo, negotiation and close - with decision-makers from various levels and departments within construction companies. We are seeking talented sales professionals in various areas!
This role has a very high level of autonomy and gives entrepreneurial salespeople an amazing platform to build a business that they can be proud of, and which will reward them for success.
The key responsibilities in this role are:
- Drive new business revenue within North America
- Use various methods to create demand and build a strong profile for both you and Assignar
- Seek to understand the prospects business needs in order to effectively present a solution
- Book and conduct product demonstrations face to face and online
- Utilize Hubspot (CRM) to track and record all activity
- Master and maintain a strong knowledge of market needs, competition, and latest industry news and trends
Benefits and perks
What's in it for you?
- Being early onboard with a high growth, globally expanding software business
- Great team, great culture on a growing team
- Selling an innovative, high tech product solving real business needs
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule and process
- Internal SDR team generating leads for you
- Excellent base salary package including car allowance, all the tools needed, and uncapped commission – OTE of $200,000+
- Skills and experience
Essential for this role:
- Software Sales: Minimum 3 years of successful experience as a sales quota-carrying field sales within a B2B software sales organization
- Industry Experience: 5+ years of experience in construction operations (civil, rail, excavation, other specialty subcontracting) and with a desire to sell a software solution to boost compliance and drive productivity
- Be a strong relationship builder, networker with a real understanding of businesses and the commercial challenges they face
- Have a strong understanding of consultative selling approaches in order to build trust, identify the business need, and recommend solutions for the prospect
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to win
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Documented success in turning both qualified and unqualified leads into sales revenue and an understanding of the sales process
- Be self-motivated and results-driven
If you think you've got what it takes, click the link and apply!