Assignar is hiring a Head of Revenue Operations to partner to our Go-to-Market leadership team. This person will be critical to growing the company overall and more specifically the Global Sales Organization and it's further expansion
Key responsibilities for this integral role to the sales team will span forecasting, data analysis, training and enablement, and systems management.
This role will be critical to increasing the productivity and impact of the company’s growth engine.
What you'll do:
- Own the Revenue-related tech stack, the data in it, and the integration of the various systems and tools.
- Monitor and improve data integrity.
- Evaluate, implement, and improve upon existing resources.
Cross-Functional Strategic Planning
- Use data and reporting to align business goals across product, finance, marketing and other internal teams.
- Enable the team to learn quickly from experiments and initiatives to inform our strategy.
Data and Forecasting
- Own data integrity for sales performance and work with leadership to derive monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts to bring the business forward.
- Work closely with top-of-funnel marketing and business development teams to evaluate and optimize for lead quality.
- Manage dashboards and provide company leadership with relevant insight and evaluations of changes.
- Create an operations function to support our marketing systems as well as provide analytical support for lead scoring, campaign management, and account-based marketing.
Customer Succes Operations
- Develop a function to provide analytical support around KPIs such as net revenue retention, up-sells, cross-sells, expansion, NPS, and customer health scores.
Sales Operations Support and Enablement
- Serve as a trusted partner and resource for the sales team.
- Build a sales enablement function to both ensure compliance with and iterate on sales processes and practices.
- Build and develop a sales operations function to support Salesforce and to support lead and territory assignment, pipeline management, forecasting, deal desk, and incentive compensation.
- Handle onboarding and rollouts of new strategic initiatives.
- Regularly brief and inform the team on progress, wins, and opportunities for improvement.
- Sales Training, enablement, and onboarding of new employees within systems and processes
- 8+ years of experience in a revenue or sales operations role.
- Deep experience with leading systems and tools: Salesforce (required), SalesLoft, InsightSquared, & Hubspot, etc.
- Experience with forecasting and delivering results to senior leadership.
- Experience with phone systems/dialers.
- Past partner to a growing sales organization.
- Self starter attitude that can work in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to build processes, structure, and deliver great documentation to allow us to scale.
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Results oriented and an exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.