As Growth Marketing - Director you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in inbound lead generation. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at once. This role is open for applications throughout the US!
- Create, run and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through CRM, email, content, and social channels.
- Create Inbound Marketing strategies for a Global market to meet company growth objectives.
- Build and manage a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Project manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver project scope on time and in budget.
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to plan and execute experiments and conversion tests
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Educational Qualifications and other requirements:
- Marketing or Business Management Degree or equivalent experience
- Data analytics and digital marketing experience, preferably with a startup
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Demonstrable analytical rigour: be able to quantitatively analyze marketing programs
- Experience with running and analyzing controlled experiments (a/b testing)
- Ahead of the curve with the latest and best practices in growth hacking
- Well-versed in digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social, email, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Work efficiently with disparate teams
- Embrace Assignar’s values https://www.assignar.com/about/
Assignar was founded in 2014 as a provider of construction operations management software for subcontractors and self-perform general contractors. Assignar was born in the cloud and helps construction contractors run their business by providing end-to-end, real-time management of a company's workforce, assets, schedule as well as safety, quality and other operational processes. Assignar’s clients operate in road, rail, civil,, mining, oil and gas, infrastructure and other construction disciplines. Assignar counts companies like UGL, Lendlease, Sydney Trains, Laing O’Rourke, Downer, Veolia, and Liebherr among it’s growing customer base. For more information, visit www.assignar.com